What are Non-Stop Flights between USA and India in 2022?
India and US share a strong relationship concerning political, business, and cultural matters. In addition to many student exchange programs, mutual friendship and political treaties are also made between the two countries. As a result, Indian students gain a broader view of their careers in another country. Similarly, the economy of both countries is greatly strengthened by the process of jobs and immigration. For all these reasons, citizens of India and America make travel plans to visit each other’s countries. They want to have more direct and non-stop flight from USA to India.
Due to these reasons, demand for non-stop flights to USA from India is increasing so much these days. Thus, airlines are also trying to fulfill this demand. There are many airlines that fly for this route by giving options to the travelers as non-stop, connecting, and direct flights. If you are also worried how many direct flights for this route are available for passengers? Which airlines provide continuous service from USA to India? And how can I book flight tickets?
Here you will get to know about all the non-stop flights flying from USA to India:
Leading airlines such as United Airlines and Air India play a major role in the most important segments of the market. There is more demand for nonstop flights between these two countries. This is because nonstop flights reduce travel time between India and USA by 10 hours and cover thousands of miles within 15 to 17 hours.
Different routes of nonstop flights to USA from India:
USA to India flights operated by Air India:-Air India was the first airline in India to start and operate non-stop flights between the United States and India. This airline is currently in high demand. Let us know the routes of Air India Airlines:
- San Francisco to Delhi non-stop flight:- It is the first airline to connect Delhi (DEL) and San Francisco (SFO) which covers the journey in 15 hours 55 minutes. This route marked the beginning of USA to India non stop flights.
- Chicago to Delhi non-stop flight:- Air India was the first airline that served passengers from Chicago (ORD) to Delhi (DEL) over a non-stop flight. This flight is most traveled by US and Indian passengers which takes around 14 hours and 35 minutes.
- Washington DC to Delhi non-stop flight:– Launched in July 2017 this nonstop flight covers the distance of both countries in 14 hours 15 minutes. This route is quite convenient and manage the rush hour of India-USA travelers.
- Newark to Delhi non-stop flight:-This is a flight covering the distance of USA and India in 13 hours 40 minutes. Make sure to check the baggage policy properly because Air India has revised the baggage rules for this route.
- New York to Delhi non-stop flight:-World’s first nonstop flight which is most popular for flying between India and US. New York (JFK) to Delhi (DEL) is one of the busiest routes in the US-India travel sector.
- Chicago to Hyderabad non-stop flight:- Launched on 13 January 2021, this flight to India operates every Wednesday and returns on Fridays.
- New York to Mumbai non-stop flight: This route was started by Air India in December 2018.
- Newark to Mumbai non-stop flight:- Newark (EWR) to Mumbai (BOM) flight by Air India takes 14 hours 45 minutes to reach the destination.
- San Francisco to Bangalore Air India flights:– Launched In January 2021, San Francisco (SFO) to Bangalore (BLR) route is a long journey. It is also the first non-stop flight between India’s Silicon Valley and the US West Coast.
Nonstop flights from USA to India operated by United Airlines:
- United Airlines flight from San Francisco to Delhi:– Launched in 2019, this flight takes less time than a direct flight. It reaches the destination in 15 hours 55 minutes. United Airlines has continuously operated the non-stop service for years.
- Newark to Mumbai flights by United Airlines: This flight gives a strong competition to Air India because both take equal journey time.
- Newark to Delhi: This route by United Airlines takes around 14 hours giving tough competition to Air India. Although United Airlines is trying hard to become the first choice of passengers for this route.
- San Francisco to Bangalore: It is the new route served by United Airlines.
- Chicago to Delhi: The first of the 3 new nonstop flights that will travel from USA to India was launched by United Airlines in 2020. The flight was initiated to serve people who used to live in Chicago and travel India every year. Thus, to meet the demand-supply chain United Airlines launched this service.
Non-stop flights from US to India by American Airlines:
- New York to Delhi served by American Airlines: On 12 November 2021, it started service from New York to Delhi. American Airlines will fly daily on this route. It has 8 first-class seats, 52 business-class flat seats, 28 premium recliner seats and 216 cabin seats.
Nonstop flights from the USA to India which are operated by Delta:
- Delta Airlines nonstop flights from New York to Mumbai:- The first non-stop flight from New York to Mumbai was started from John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York. The airline represents the latest example of international growth by providing better connections to any other airline in the world.
There are also two other USA to India non stop flights routes that are going to launch next year. These are:
- Seattle to Bengaluru Non-Stop Flights by United Airlines
- Seattle to Bengaluru Non-Stop Flights by American Airlines
From the above list of flight routes, find the airline of your choice. This helps you book your flights to India that best suits your choice and budget.
In last words:
If you want to book cheap USA to India non stop flights then book it directly from the airlines. Otherwise simply call a travel agent to book it for you. With airlines you may get costly tickets so it is suggested to look for a trusted travel agency. A professional travel agency will provide online ticket booking service to the travelers at reasonable cost. Thus, it would be more convenient to book from a travel agent if you don’t want to struggle in searching for the desired flight.
The demand for non stop flights is quite high even though nonstop flights are costlier than connecting flights and direct flights. This is because nonstop flights don’t stop anywhere and take you straight to your destination.