A special residency permit that allows holders to live in any of the Emirates for ten years is known as the golden visa Dubai. Residents of Golden are entitled to a number of benefits and privileges. That the current holders of the common UAE residency visa are not permitted to access. All those people who can do extraordinary services to the country and nation can get UAE Golden Visa.
In addition, highly skilled in a particular field or work in a critical industry. Investors and even business owners who want to start a company in the UAE and hire staff. Students in high-achieving high schools and universities are also qualified to apply golden visa UAE for both themselves and their families. Let us look at the cost and a few benefits of having a UAE golden visa.
What Is The Cost Of The Golden Visa?
With the exception of those for investors in the real estate or public sector, all golden visas have the same price.
- It costs 2800 AED. Government processing fees are what this is.
- The immigration authority examines your application in a few departments when you apply for a UAE Golden visa. From 72 hours to 30 days, it takes.
- If the immigration jurisdiction rejects your application, you will receive a refund of 60% (1,680 AED).
- Any applicant must additionally pay for an Emirates ID and a medical check. They will run you around 1,000 AED.
- Keep UAE health insurance in mind as well. Depending on your Dubai golden visa requirements and health status, the cost may vary. For about 800 AED, the bare minimum of insurance can be purchased.
Top Benefits of UAE Golden Visa
The following advantages are available to the individual with the UAE Golden Visa:
- Staying put for a while in the UAE (5 or 10 years)
- Assurance regarding their future in the nation
- Reside, work, and attend school in the UAE
- 100% ownership of companies located on the mainland of the UAE
- No more need to find a national sponsor
In addition to all the previously mentioned standard benefits, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in the UAE has announced that Golden Visa holders can now obtain a driving license in Dubai. Even without having to undergo any training, they already possess a license issued by their home country. Golden Visa holders can skip training, but they must pass the knowledge and driving tests, according to the authority.
Let us have a detailed look:
1. Extended Rights Of Residency
The UAE golden visa introduced in 2019, grants holders extra time to live there. Those who receive one are eligible for residency for up to ten years for both themselves and their dependents. Unlike the other Dubai visa services, which must renew every two to three years. This indicates that for a maximum of ten years, residency renewal is not necessary.
2. Self-Funded Travel or Lodging
Holders of a golden visa Dubai are permitted to stay, work, and study there for the duration of their visas, whether or not they find employment locally or elsewhere. Without requiring private sponsorship, the holder may work for himself or herself or another company (local or otherwise). In contrast to the standard residency visa, the UAE golden visa allows its holders to remain in the country indefinitely without looking for employment.
3. Sponsorship of Dependents And Unrestricted Domestic Help
With a UAE golden visa, an individual can sponsor their spouse and children (regardless of the age of the dependents) as well as other family members. If the primary holder of such UAE Golden Visa passes away while the ten-year visa is, still in effect, their family members may live there until the natural expiration of the visa. Holders of this type of visa may employ and support an unlimited number of domestic helpers. The number of sponsored employees and employed individuals are unrestricted by the UAE Golden Visa.
4. Prolonged Absence from the UAE
Long stays outside of the UAE are permissible for people with UAE golden visas without affecting their eligibility or the duration of the visa. If you stay outside the country for longer than six months, your standard residents’ visa will be invalid.
5. Package Deals for Upscale Healthcare
It was announced in late July that UAE nationals with golden visas would be entitled to exclusive health care and insurance plans. These high-end health insurance packages will cost less than Dhs2400. The insurance policies will pay up to 20,000 DHS in claims. There will be three levels of coverage available: Core Silver, Enhanced Gold, and Premier. These health insurance plans are accessible to all UAE golden visa holders as well as their dependents who do not currently have a health insurance policy, and they must be renewed annually.